Saturday, 18 January 2014

Grey clouds roll over the hills Bringing darkness from above

Lyrics : Pompeii by Bastille 

I woke up this morning with an awful cold so I didn't even get dressed let alone go outside in the rain to take outfit photos. Luckily enough, I took an abundance of photos when doing homework and studying during the week so they are being put to good use right now ! If you're like me and spend your life watching fashion and makeup videos on YouTube you'll probably know by now that IMATS LA is on this weekend and while I'm writing this I'm reading all the tweets & vlogs and wondering why America isn't closer to Ireland and also why we don't have anything like this in Ireland ! *sobs heart out* 

I'm going to Facebook stalking and my new love that is Tumblr but in the mean time be sure to click here to vote for tonight's #tbloggers chat ! I'm excited excited exciiiiiited since I am hosting tonight so be sure to come along and we can ramble about High School Musical lunchboxes and exams like last week ! 

Grace x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting - It makes my day.
Unfortunately I'm very busy with school at the moment so it may take 2-3 days to reply excluding weekends xx