Thursday, 19 June 2014

Fluorescent Daisies

Cardigan and choker are my mam's | Penneys skirt | New Look crop top | Penneys shoes

My friends and I, Accompanied by several packs of tissues and soon to be puffy eyes, Ventured to watch the long awaited The Fault In Our Stars film in the cinema where you never know if it will be too hot or freezing cold so I was dressed for all kinds of temperatures ! I've been wearing this cardigan everyday since it's so comfortable plus it looks good with any outfit although I should probably return it to my mam. I should also probably be dressing more colour appropriate i.e brighter for the season but I'm preferring the darker clothes right now so we may all pretend for now that it's autumn or something. 

 The cinema was almost empty to our surprise and soon enough, There were teary eyes left right and centre which is quite awkward when your eyes are dry as the desert ! I'd swear I am one of the only people who didn't cry reading the book, but my eyes did begin to fill with water when watching the last scene of the film which was beautifully done. I really enjoyed the movie and everything was exactly how I imagined whilst reading the book and I feel that it definitely stayed true to it.


Yesterday morning, I finally finished the Junior Cert and I am relieved to be on my summer holidays ! It's quite a strange feeling when there is all of a sudden no need for studying anymore and I'm still adjusting to all the free time I now have to spend. I uploaded a video analysing the whole two weeks which you can watch below ! 

That's all for this very awkward-since-I-have-not-blogged-properly-in-almost-a-month post but hopefully by the time I blog to you next, I will have ceased using phrases of French and Irish the whole time (hashtag juniorcertproblems.) and instead have returned to a stable writing brain kind of thing.

Talk to you soon,

Grace x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I am yet to see 'The Fault in Our Stars', I haven't cried while reading the book but I probably will during the movie. Good Luck with you Junior Cert results :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D films make more of an impact on me too idk why it's probably how it's more visual or something ! And thanks again xx

      Delete
  2. i love ur pics! i didn't cry reading the book either *high five*. im off to watch ur vid now as im doing the JC next year :'( i hope u get good results!
    katiesview101.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! *VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE* and yay you'll fly it honestly ! And thanks again :D xx

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit, especially your cardigan! I'm going to watch The Fault in Our Stars on Sunday- I loved the book, although I didn't cry either haha! :)
    Emma xo Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Enjoy it ! Yayy loads of people haven't cried *feeling normal* xx ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting - It makes my day.